3D2N Kuala Lumpur + School of Hard Knocks Family Experience
Most popular workshop in Royal Selangor Visitor Centre - School of Hard Knocks. Suitable for all ages. Children under 12 years old must be supervised by an adult.
Attractions in Royal Selangor Visitor Centre:
- Museum - Learn about animal-shaped tin currency used back in the day. Look out for the enormous replica of the crocodile tin money
- Science Discovery Gallery - Find fun hands-on educational exhibits that convey real-world wonders and uses of pewter
- Live Craftmanship Showcase - Watch live pewtersmiths in action. Pit upurself agiants their artisan to create the prefect hammered finish.
- Retail Showroom
- 2 nights stay at Berjaya Times Square Hotel Superior Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Berjaya Times Square to Royal Selangor Visitor Centre round trip transfers
- School of Hard Knocks Workshop Experience
- 2 Ways Coach Ticket
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All Foreigners and non-MyPR is required to pay a compulsory Tourism Tax of RM10 per room per night upon check-in.
- Malaysia Visa if needed
- SIN/KUL 0700hrs Kovan Hub - Berjaya Times Square Hotel
- SIN/KUL 0730hrs Katong V - Berjaya Times Square Hotel
- KUL/SIN 1400hrs Berjaya Times Square Hotel to Kovan / Katong V
- Child fare refers to 02-11 years old
- Check-in time: 2.00pm
- Check-out time: 12.00pm
Term & Condition:
- Travel by: March 2023
- All services are subject to availability upon reservation.
- Price in Singapore Dollars and Cash payment only.
- Price, peak season dates and peak season surcharge are subject to change without prior notice.
- No cancellation, no refund for no show and postponement are allowed after reservation is made.